Unnecessary movement of the trach tube can result in accidental dislodgement or displacement of the tube, tracheoesophageal fistula, tracheal stenosis, or airway granuloma. That’s why it is important to know that no other securement method stabilizes tracheostomy tubes better than Dale. Now you can eliminate the frustrations associated with twill ties and other holders while minimizing secondary complications at the same time.
- Secure fastener tabs limit movement of the tracheostomy tube reducing accidental decannulation.
- Exclusive moisture repellent neckband lining reduces the risk of skin breakdown by minimizing the amount of moisture absorbed.
- Adjustable two piece neckband.
- Fastener tabs quickly and easily attach to any size tracheostomy tube.
- Stretch material allows for cough reflex, accommodates edema, and ensures a snug fit without compromising security.
- Not made with natural rubber latex.
Dale 241 PediPrints 1″ wide band, fits up to 18″ neck 10/box