Bivona® Pediatric TTS™ tracheostomy tubes are intended to provide a tube that has the appearance of an uncuffed tube and the security of a cuff. The TTS™ cuff design has many benefits:
- The TTS™ cuff takes the profile of an uncuffed tube when deflated which is intended to minimize trauma when the tube is inserted.
- Multipurpose design and added security of the TTS™ cuff, eliminate the need for different tubes.
- The silicone tube construction allows the tube to remain flexible in the trachea.
- The wire-reinforced tube shaft design is intended for improved kink and crush resistance, while maintaining MRI compatibility.
- A rounded obturator tip is designed for easy introduction into the trachea with minimal trauma.