The new Dale Ace Connector supports a closed enteral system fully compatible with the ENFit ISO 80369-3 standard.
- New auto seal syringe medication port-utilizes new 80369-3 compatible med port technology, while incorporating our split septum syringe seal technology from our time-tested original ace connector.
- New ENFit compliant distal (female port) and proximal (male port)- will connect to all 80369-3 compliant enteral tubes including PEG/PEJ, balloon replacement peg, most GJ tubes, small bore feeding, and feeding administration sets and ENFit compliant syringes.
- New purple color to coincide with most other ENfit enteral products in the market today
- New integrated crossbar molded into the handle to prevent erroneous mis-insertions of ENFit syringes into the handle top in low light hospital environments
- Slightly smaller footprint than the original ACE but ergonomically appealing to clinicians
***Same Great Features as the original ACE***
- In-line feeding, irrigation, gastric residuals and medication delivery without the need to disconnect
- A simple ON/OFF handle