POSEY® SkinSleeves™ protectors are versatile, non-compression knitted skin coverings suitable for a variety of applications. They help provide a protective covering against tears and abrasions for thin, fragile skin tissue. SkinSleeves protectors can also help prevent patient disruption of medical treatments by blending in with the patient’s own skin tone and camouflaging IV or wound sites.
- Helps prevent patient disruption of medical treatments by camouflaging IV sites and wound sites
- Patients with fragile skin prone to tears and abrasions; patients who disrupt IV and/or wound sites.
- Helps protect thin, fragile skin tissue
- Keeps patients from picking at or disrupting IV and/or wound sites
- Knitted from soft cotton/nylon/spandex four-way stretch yarn
- Color-coded by size for easy identification
- Machine washable
SkinSleeves™ protectors are intended to fit as a comfort product. Actual fit will depend on individual anthropometric measurements and patient comfort level. Posey regular Skinsleeves™ protector will stretch up to 100% in size (combination of both width and length).
Size Medium, green band. Padded, 16.5″ in length, 11″ circumference.