No-Sting Skin-Prep® is an alcohol free, film-forming skin preparation that upon application to intact or damaged skin, forms a protective interface that helps prepare skin attachment sites for drainage tubes, external catheters, surrounding ostomy sites and other adhesive dressings.
- Prepares skin for adhesive and provides a protective interface that may reduce friction during the removal of a tape.
- Extra gentle on sensitive or damaged skin. The water based solvent also ensures the product is easily removed.
- Conditions the skin to minimize formation of dry skin.
- Less product is used per application to form a protective film, so patients are more comfortable during application.
- Applies easily on awkward areas such as elbows, knees and heels.
- Moves naturally with patient’s skin and will not crack or peel.
- Removes easily using a skin cleanser or soap and water, so unsanitary residue is not left in or around the wound area.